A lot of people are trying to make money from home. But making such money is very successful. So as a singular solution we have given you the opportunity to earn money through our online marketplace.
make money from home
You now have the opportunity to make money by joining the srimaart book store that comes to you through Srimaart.com, which was made famous in just a few short years through online purchasing websites in Sri Lanka. Very simple.
Download Sinhala introduction PDF Here
Here are a few things to consider when you register.
- Register first
- Then enter all your bank details correctly and enter the requested data correctly.
- The initial commission you get is 5%
- This 5% commission is based on your sales promotion.
- When you sell 100 books on the web within a month, your commission increases to 8%. And you should keep this amount of sales every month.
- And if you sell 1000 within a month, you get 15% commission.
- Payment is made on Wednesdays of each week.
- If you want to borrow money you must pass the Rs 500 threshold.
- you can earn up to 100,000 per week.
- None of these processes are performed by humans and there is no error.
- All your actions are tracked through a special algorithm on our web site. So do not try to commit any fraud. If you do something fraudulent, you will lose your account as well as the money you earned so far.
After entering banking information, you will be able to start earning here. Follow these steps:
- You must first select a book to sell.
- Then find the book and copy the link
- Then paste your link into the box below and generate your link.
Ask Questions About this
May you have a successful business day.!
Read more about
- 5 key factors in business planning.
- Are you okay to be a businessman?
- Do you need a business idea?
- What is an investment?
- Three things to make money.
- Having a business idea, but what to do next.
- Why are businesses failing?
- Basic Basis for Starting a Business
- Let’s be a millionaire and make up your mind.
- A special account to deposit foreign currency.
- Most Powerful Financial Advice You’ve Ever Received?